Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Before


"You sure you're cool with this?"

"Yep."

"I mean..."

"I said I'm fine."

"I know but-"

"Do you want to call him and cancel?"

"Well no."

"Well there you go."

"Alright, if you say so..."

"I do say so."

"Fine."

"Can we just talk about something else?"

"I really like this song?"

"Good. Me too."

"Who is it?"

"...The Beatles?"

"Oh. Really?"

"Yep."

"Huh."

"I thought you were into music?"

"I am. I just... didn't recognize the song."

"But... it's... nevermind."

"Is this really bad? I mean, I should know this..."

"Well yeah. You should."

"Are you sure you're Ok?"

"Jesus Christ on a rubber crutch will you stop asking me that?"

"Ok! Ok! I just... I mean..."

"He hates this song."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..."

"You look good."

"Thanks."

"Have fun tonight."

"Yeah... I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment