Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Testing... testing...



Oh look. It's another college kid with a blog.

But seriously folks, don't all rush over at once.

For the most part, this is going to be a collection of my creative writings and whatnot, with a little dash of me. Cause who wouldn't want to hear from the dazzling creature that is Abby every once in a while?

I wanted to just get right to posting, but it felt a little wrong to just dive right into my world, after all, just what sort of girl do you think I am? You'd better at least be buying me dinner first. Or maybe just coffee if you're cute. Or maybe a nice "Hey" if you happen to be Ryan Reynolds. Just sayin.

Anyway, don't expect constant posts, and I will do my very best not to bore you. Comments are love, they feed my fragile little ego. Even if it's to tell me that I suck, cause all writers like to point and laugh at their critics.

A bit about me, just so we have some sort of understanding to base this relationship off of:
  • I'm a first-year student at Kalamazoo College
  • My first celebrity crush was Hal Jordan
  • I'm a SCUBA diver (scuba...scuba...scuba...)
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with neon post-its and click-top sharpies
  • I keep a tumbler full of dumdum pops on my desk for when I have to think
  • I have an all-too-real fear of zombies
  • My eleventh-grade economics teacher Mr. Smith bares a freakish resemblance to Mr. Scheuster of Glee. Needless to say, I was in love with him
And that's... really all I have to say for now. Hope to see you around.

1 comment: