Oh look. It's another college kid with a blog.
But seriously folks, don't all rush over at once.
For the most part, this is going to be a collection of my creative writings and whatnot, with a little dash of me. Cause who wouldn't want to hear from the dazzling creature that is Abby every once in a while?
I wanted to just get right to posting, but it felt a little wrong to just dive right into my world, after all, just what sort of girl do you think I am? You'd better at least be buying me dinner first. Or maybe just coffee if you're cute. Or maybe a nice "Hey" if you happen to be Ryan Reynolds. Just sayin.
Anyway, don't expect constant posts, and I will do my very best not to bore you. Comments are love, they feed my fragile little ego. Even if it's to tell me that I suck, cause all writers like to point and laugh at their critics.
A bit about me, just so we have some sort of understanding to base this relationship off of:
- I'm a first-year student at Kalamazoo College
- My first celebrity crush was Hal Jordan
- I'm a SCUBA diver (scuba...scuba...scuba...)
- I have an unhealthy obsession with neon post-its and click-top sharpies
- I keep a tumbler full of dumdum pops on my desk for when I have to think
- I have an all-too-real fear of zombies
- My eleventh-grade economics teacher Mr. Smith bares a freakish resemblance to Mr. Scheuster of Glee. Needless to say, I was in love with him